Job opening: 3d artist
We’re looking for talented 3D artist to join our team in Bialystok, Poland. If you’re interested in working with us, we have few simple requirements:
- Communication in Polish language is a must, but also very good English is required. .
- Since you’ll be joining our core team, your communication skills need to be of the highest quality.
- Your responsibility will be to create 3d assets and full scenes for the use in CGI animation projects.
- We will require you to work in 3ds Max but we can consider other software like Blender or Houdini.
- Great knowledge of subdivision modeling and UV-mapping is a must.
- Animation skills are welcome.
- Knowledge of Substance Painter and Z-Brush is huge bonus.
- We work with V-Ray GPU for shading and lighting.
Job opening: Junior 3D artist / internship.
If you would like to become 3D artist or are looking to change your career, feel free to apply for Junior position or paid internship. It’s important that you have some basic knowledge of 3D tools or come from artistic background.
We’re able to help you learn the required tools and see you grow, but We expect full commitment.
How to apply ?
Send your portfolio or showreel and CV to [email protected] .
Make sure to include this legal note if you wish to be considered in the recruitment process:
“Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych; tekst jednolity: Dz. U. 2016 r. poz. 922).”
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2002, item 1182 as amended.”