Generalists and modelers wanted.
If you’re interested in working with us, we have few simple requirements. We’re looking for talented 3D modelers and generalists to join our team in Bialystok, Poland.
- Communication in Polish language is a must, but also very good English is required. .
- Since you’ll be joining our core team, your communication skills need to be of the highest quality.
- We will require you to work in 3ds Max.
- Great knowledge of subdivision modeling and UV-mapping is a must.
- Knowledge of Substance Painter and Z-Brush is huge bonus.
- We work with V-Ray GPU for shading and lighting, but We will be judging your portfolio based on overall aesthetics and quality of details, not based on render engine you’re using. Images and videos produced with game-engines are welcome.
Most of all we’re want you to help in shaping the future of Dabarti. Our workplace is our second home. We want to work good and kind people that will make our time spent in the office pleasant and productive.
How to apply ?
Send your portfolio or showreel and CV to [email protected] .
Make sure to include this legal note if you wish to be considered in the recruitment process:
“Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych; tekst jednolity: Dz. U. 2016 r. poz. 922).”
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2002, item 1182 as amended.”